? ??????????????Eternal Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (20 Ratings)??84 Grabs Today. 14100 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Love Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (90 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 47870 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

He Keeps Me Laughing!

This is my big brother Bryan Lott. We just met this year but we became extremely close really fast. I feel like I've known him forever and like he's my real big brother. I guess you could say that he's tha big brother I never had. This boy right here is the trickster in my life. Whenever I'm down he always knows how to make me laugh. He sings this song eveytime I'm down and it gets me to laugh every single time. It's not even a funny song but I guess it's the way he sings it. I'm very upset that he's graduated this year but hopefully we stay close. I love him like a brother and I never Add Imagewant us to fall apart!

This is Tory. He is the coolest friend I have! He keeps me laughing. Everytime we talk I'm laughing. Even when I try and be mad at him, I can't because he always finds a way to make me laugh. He's fun to chill with and I always have a great time whenever we're together. Even if its a drive down the street. He's also graduated this year and I'm very upset about that too but I know me and him will always be cool forever! We could never end our friendship, no matter who tries to tear it apart!

0 comments: