? ??????????????Eternal Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (20 Ratings)??84 Grabs Today. 14100 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Love Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (90 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 47870 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Heartbroken..


I am a very emotional person so some unhealed wounds that I haven't completly recoverd from would have to be a broken heart. I've gotten my heart broken a couple of times and although I get back up from my fall, I've never really healed. This effects my life by causing me to have trust issues and without trust you don't have anything. This trust issue helps a little bit when it comes to boys because then I can be smart and choose wisely and just dont fall "in love" so quickly, but it makes my friendships difficult to handle because I don't really trust many. Which causes me to keep everything balled up inside, which is very unhealthy. Trust me, I know from experience.

0 comments: