? ??????????????Eternal Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (20 Ratings)??84 Grabs Today. 14100 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Love Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (90 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 47870 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Obstacle One!

This is my Twinkie also known as Jessica. Although she can be an amazing friend at times sometimes she places obstacles in my journey. For an example, I have a guy friend who is one of my closest friends and who I chill with all the time but the problem is she likes him and they use to "talk". Some of you might be asking, "Well, whats the issue?" Everytime him and I are together she gets suspicious and thinks something is going on between us and gets mad at me. So me always trying to satisfy people, I have to go and talk to her and see how I can help. And of course she wants me to stop talking to him and being that cool with him. Well the problem is I enjoy having him as a friend and thats causing me to loose a close friend. Remind you, this is a big obstacle for me but not one I can't overcome. I settle this situation by letting her know that I'm keeping him as a friend and that she's just going to have to get use to it. We end up cooperating with each other and making the situation good for the both of us. Now not only is she happy but I am too. Even though Jessica is like my threshold guardian, its okay because at the end of the day she still is a good friend. She just tests my loyalness to my journey and reminds me that this road is going to be bumpy.

0 comments: