? ??????????????Eternal Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (20 Ratings)??84 Grabs Today. 14100 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Love Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (90 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 47870 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Struggle

I'm a very goofy person and at most times I joke around but sometimes I feel like my friends don't take me serious when I talk about something thats really important to me. Some of them can tell when I'm for real but most of them don't get the serious hint and that makes me angry because when I'm serious they're still trying to joke and play around. I think maybe I should give them a better hint from now on forward because it's very important to me that I'm taken serious at times.

0 comments: