? ??????????????Eternal Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (20 Ratings)??84 Grabs Today. 14100 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Love Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (90 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 47870 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

DRAMA, DRAMA, GO AWAY!



The Shadow archetype in my journey would have to be drama. If I could completly eliminate it out of my life I would. Being in high school where you have nothing but haters, I struggle almost everyday with drama. Even though I try and stay far, far, far away from it, it always seems to find a way to put me in the mix of it all. Drama stresses me out and gets in the way of me completing my journey. I feel like its the worst thing in my journey. When I have days at school without any drama, those are my best days! That's when you see me with my humungous smile on my face.

0 comments: