? ??????????????Eternal Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (20 Ratings)??84 Grabs Today. 14100 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Love Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (90 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 47870 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Also Known As Bestfriends!


This is my best friend Katherine Ann Hall. We have been best friends for 2 years. We've always been cool but we recently got closer in the 8th grade. This girl and I have been through so much its unbelievable but through the thick and thin we always somehow make it through together. She is one of the best things thats ever came into my life. Whenever I get off track she's always there to make sure that I get back on. Whenever I get distracted by boys she makes sure that I get my priorities sraight. Although sometimes I can't stand her, I will always love her like a sister. She will always and forever be my best friend and no one can ever come between us!




This is my second best friend Dexavion Grigsby, also known as Dj or my Hunnie Bunn. He is the coolest friend you could ever have. He always keeps you crunk and keeps it 100% real. He's the friend most people need. He's a true friend who doesn't always tell you what you want to hear but what you need to hear! Not only is he a true crunk friend he is a faithful friend too. No matter what others thought of me he always stuck by my side and told me to not care about what others think and to just ignore the haters. Dj is so special to me and I never want to loose him. He is my Hunnie Bunn forever!





Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: