? ??????????????Eternal Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (20 Ratings)??84 Grabs Today. 14100 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Love Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (90 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 47870 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Quest To Find Happiness

Im on a journey and it's the quest to find happiness. Although I wear a smile on my face almost everyday, doesn't mean that I'm completly happy with myself or my life. It means maybe I'm having a good day, or maybe I just don't like for people to see me upset or down because then I have to explain myself, or just maybe I happen to like smiling. People point out my humungous smile out all the time and assume that I'm a happy person and happy with my life. It's true that I am a happy person but sometimes that big smile is just covering up for my dissatisfication in myself and the life I live. You see, I feel like I always have to satisfy everybody else and that really sucks at the end of the day because I end up not satisfying myself and being unhappy. But it's time to complete my journey so that I can be the happiest person on the planet. You see that picture up above? Well that picture explains it all. You know when you were little and you use to always hear those tales about the leprechaun at the end of the rainbow happy as can be because he had found his gold? Well one day I'm going to be that leprechaun at the end of the rainbow happy as can be because I've finally found happiness. Now I know obstacles will pop up along the way but I'm willing to fight back by not letting anything get to me or interfer with my quest because I'm not going to let anyone or anything stop me. I plan on ending my journey at the end of that rainbow and I know my true friends will help me along and be super happy for me.

0 comments: