? ??????????????Eternal Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (20 Ratings)??84 Grabs Today. 14100 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Love Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (90 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 47870 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

CHANGE!


In the month of January 2009 I went to the Inauguration and it was an awesome experience. It not only changed the way things usually go in the United States but it also changed my point of view of life and how "the people" can make a difference. It showed me that change can happen for the good. It showed me determination and where it can get you. It showed me that when you come together you can make an impact, difference, and change. The Inauguration gave me a mature understanding of the world and my surroundings. It even changed my opinion on politics.

0 comments: