? ??????????????Eternal Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (20 Ratings)??84 Grabs Today. 14100 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Love Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (90 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 47870 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Loyal Companions

This is Erica. She is one of the few loyal people in my life. Without her I don't know if I could have survived high school. Whenever I needed her she was always there to tell me to ignore the mess and drama and to just "shake them haters off". The best thing about her is she can keep a secret and wont go and tell the whole world your business! Other than God and my family I probably would have to say she is the most loyal friend I have. We just became close this year and I hope to become even close with her years from now because I trust her with all my heart.


To the right is my play brother Austin. He would have to be another one of my loyal companions in my life. I can talk to him about anything and trust that he wont go back and tell anyone. He's the guy that everybody trust. He's never in any drama or mess and basically is just a great friend. We havn't talked as much this year but we will always have our sisterly, brotherly moments. =)


This is Alex, also known as my adviser. This girl has been loyal to me since the 7th grade. Whenever I need her she's always there to give me great advise and to remind that everything happens for a reason. I love her so much and would die if anything ever happened to her!

0 comments: